Tank attack: Ukrainian security forces hit the Donbass

Early in the morning, Ukrainian security forces fired from tanks the village of Kominternovo controlled by the DPR.Tank attack: Ukrainian security forces hit the Donbass


Tank attack: Ukrainian security forces hit the Donbass

Early in the morning, Ukrainian security forces fired from tanks the village of Kominternovo controlled by the DPR. As a result, several residential buildings were damaged. No casualties reported. Since July 21, an unlimited truce has been operating in the Donbas, which is regularly violated


Units of the Ukrainian security forces fired tanks at the village of Kominternovo in the south of the self-proclaimed Donetsk People’s Republic (DPR), the DPR’s representative office in the Joint Center for the Control and Coordination of the Ceasefire (STCC) told reporters. They specified that this happened early in the morning of August 27. The fire was recorded from 04:40 to 05:15. In total, 20 shots were fired from the tank, a representative of the DPR noted. The SCCC indicated that the security forces fired from the area of ​​Talakovka village under their control.


According to reports, four houses on ul. Akhmatova. The representative office said that the fire of the APU in the houses was damaged glazing. In addition, a direct hit of a shell in the roof of one of the residential buildings was recorded.
Information about the victims has not yet been reported.

Earlier that day, the headquarters of the Operation of the Joint Forces (OOS) wrote on his Facebook page that the self-proclaimed republics of Donbas used weapons prohibited by the Minsk agreements. According to the OOS headquarters, on August 26, the armed forces of the republics launched 12 shellings at Ukrainian positions, seven of which took place in the area of ​​operation of the Vostok operational-tactical group. Another five times, the fire was fired in the area of ​​the North group.
According to the Ukrainian side, the grenade launchers, heavy machine guns, small arms and 82 mm calibre mortars were used in the shelling. Moreover, a ban on the use of the latter is prescribed in the Minsk agreements.
Despite the established indefinite truce, the situation in the republic cannot be stabilized. On August 11, the DPR reported that the command of the Ukrainian security forces sent snipers to the demarcation line.
“The command of the occupying forces sends instructions to subordinate formations about sending sniper pairs to the front line to fire at our defenders. Moreover, the instructions say that snipers are given the right, quoting: “independently choose a target for a defeat that threatens the security of Ukraine, regardless of its affiliation - a member of armed groups or a civilian,” said Daniil, head of the press service of the DPR People’s Police Department Bessonov.
You may also like
He emphasized that such instructions contradict not only the terms of the new truce but also international conventions.
Benson noted that the republic’s intelligence continues to record the build-up of forces in the Mariupol direction. According to him, the Ukrainian security forces have already transferred engineering barrage facilities to Mariupol.
“At present, the enemy, taking advantage of the observance of the ceasefire on our part, continues to carry out fortification equipment of his positions,” he said.
Since July 21, an indefinite truce has been operating in the Donbas. This agreement was reached on July 17 at a meeting in Minsk. For the first time, the statement included obligations of the parties on additional measures to comply with the silence regime. Representatives of the self-proclaimed republics of Donbas have long insisted on this. However, on the first day, the ceasefire was established, it was violated by the Ukrainian military, who fired small arms at the village of New Tavria in the south of the DPR.
Violations are still recorded. This happened regularly and in the very first week after the armistice was introduced.
At the same time, the Special Monitoring Mission of the Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe (OSCE SMM) announced a decrease in the intensity of shelling, Strana.ua reported.
According to the publication, the OOS headquarters announced, in particular, a ten-minute shelling on July 22 of the positions of Ukrainian troops from heavy machine guns and a combat vehicle in the area of ​​the Svobodny farm in the Lugansk direction. The next day, according to the OOS, an automatic grenade launcher and small arms were fired at in the area of ​​the Lugansk settlement. In addition, on July 24 and 25, the Armed Forces of Ukraine reported that the militia opened fire on their positions from a hand-held anti-tank grenade launcher and a heavy machine gun. This happened near the village of Prichepilovka.
As a result, two Ukrainian servicemen were injured, they were informed in the CAB.
Representatives of the self-proclaimed DPR and Lugansk People’s Republic (LPR), in turn, reported shelling in the direction of the settlement of Lebedinskoye - New Tavria on July 21. According to them, on July 22, the ceasefire was violated seven times, and the next day they recorded mortar shelling of Dokuchaevsk. Also, the militias announced single mortar shelling of Donetsk and Horlivka on July 24 and 25.
Tank attack: Ukrainian security forces hit the Donbass Tank attack: Ukrainian security forces hit the Donbass Reviewed by Write What's you know on August 27, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Like a Reply

Powered by Blogger.