Hezbollah targeted the Israeli war Vehicle during a raid in southern Lebanon. - Written are Given
Hezbollah targeted the Israeli war Vehicle during a raid in southern Lebanon.

Hezbollah targeted the Israeli war Vehicle during a raid in southern Lebanon.

Share This

On September 1, the Israeli army fired several shells at unidentified targets in the Israeli-occupied Sheila fields. Hezbollah targeted the Israeli war Vehicle during a raid in southern Lebanon.

Hezbollah targeted the Israeli war Vehicle during a raid in southern Lebanon.


An Israeli drone also dropped several hand grenades near Bistra is a part of Lebanon-controlled Sheba's fields.


In response to these attacks, Hezbollah destroyed an Israeli war machine with a guided anti-tank missile near the Aivam military outpost in Upper Galilee. The Lebanese group said the attack was carried out in August by a unit named Hassan al-Jazeb and Yasser Dehir, two group militants killed in Israeli airstrikes on the Syrian capital Damascus in August.


Hezbollah said several Israeli soldiers were killed or wounded in the attack. Israel, however, denies those claims.

As a result, Tel Aviv forces fired more than 100 artillery shells and used helicopters to invade southern Lebanon.

The increase in the contact line is a logical continuation of previous offensive measures in the Israeli region, including attacks on Beirut and Damascus. Experts say the current Israeli political leadership is deliberately raising the situation to gain control of the upcoming parliamentary elections.

On August 31, a new ceasefire agreement was implemented in Syria's Greater Aleppo, which participated in Astana Format (in partnership with Syria, Turkey, Iran and Russia) to resolve the situation in northwestern Syria through diplomatic measures. Another attempt was made to promote.

You may also like

A unilateral ceasefire was announced by the Russian Defense Ministry on August 30 and confirmed by Syrian Armed Forces on August 31. However, the Syrian Army said that the Syrian Arab Army (SAA) would exercise its right to avenge any ceasefire violation. terrorist.

Earlier in August, Hayat al-Sham and other radical groups rejected such ceasefire and immediately. It had started to violate it. As a result, SAA's resumption of the northern part of Hama and the southern part of Idlib and the liberation of Khan Sheikhon was resumed.

According to local sources, a new ceasefire in the southern part of the Idlib de Escalation Zone is not expected long. The main reason for this is the so-called opposition behaviour. Immediately after the start of the ceasefire. Later, Hayat Tahir-ul-Sham shot down an unmanned aerial vehicle that monitored the ceasefire.



On September 1, the Syrian newspaper reported that the Hayat Tahir al-Sham and his so-called rescue government in Greater Idlib could soon be dissolved under the scope of the Russian-Turkish deal on the Idlib zone. According to the report, the terrorist group is currently participating in talks with the Turkish-backed National Liberation Front, which is mediated by Turkey-backed Felik al-Sham. However, even if the biography is officially dissolved, the threat of terrorism in the heart will not be eliminated, as all its commanders and members are present in the area.


On August 31, at least seven SAA soldiers were injured in an improvised explosive device that collided with their bus in the area between East Ghori and Al-Iraqi in eastern Daraa. Pro-government activists say ISIS cells are also likely behind the attack. On July 17, five SAA soldiers were killed and several wounded in a similar attack near El Yoda, the western Dara town.

As the tensions point toward Greater Idlib, the cells of ISIS and other radical groups have taken advantage of the scale of anti-terrorist operations in southern Syria to expand their activity in the region.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like a Reply

Post Bottom Ad

Pages