That's who leads the largest Android smartphone market. - WritenAreGiven

WritenAreGiven

Technology: Latest News,Review & Leaks

That's who leads the largest Android smartphone market.

Share This
Xiaomi takes only fifth place

After the publication of the list of the most productive smartphones, as well as the rating of the smoothest smartphones and user interfaces, the developers of the benchmark Master Lu published a new rating.
That's who leads the largest Android smartphone market.

This time we are talking about the companies that dominated the market of Android smartphone manufacturers in China in 2019. The first place is occupied by Huawei, 


which owned 15.36% of the market, and Honor takes second place with 10.45% of the market. The combined market share of both of these brands is 25.8%. That is, Huawei was able to subjugate a quarter of the largest market for Android smartphones.

Vivo and Oppo took third and fourth places with market shares of 9.45% and 9.26%, respectively. With a market share of 8.25 per cent, Xiaomi ranks fifth in terms of market share in China.


That's who leads the largest Android smartphone market.

According to reports, despite the overall decline in smartphone sales in China, Huawei's market share continues to grow, and total shipments in the first three quarters exceeded 185 million smartphones.

It is worth noting that Master Lu information is based on the results of tests that were conducted in this benchmark.

Source = Phone.cnmo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like a Reply

Post Bottom Ad